RE: ConfusingLinePatch

ML:
>>Wow, this really caused some confusion.
>Kevin:
>So what else is new?

Good point. ;-)

>> Unfortunately I can't make it to Atlanta.
>Argh! And I'd already bought the tank of helium!

I don't know how far you'd get with helium.  Maybe you can still exchange it
for Nitrous!  Ahhhhhhh, Camden flash backs!

>> Not to start another thread, but *was* it "the beast" with out Keith, or
now Zack??
>According to reports from the road, it seems so.

I'm causing confusion again.
Trying to be clearer.....  My contention is that with Keith and now Zack,
the beast is again loose.  I fear many may think that the beast was in
hiding under the tenure of Kenney and Simon.
I tend to lean that way.
To be even clearer, I "like" much of both Kenney's and Simon's work, but was
it the complete beast?

>> Wouldn't want to change a thing.  Plus, who am I to talk.
>Who are you again?

Well, Pete's teachings tell me to answer by saying "I'm Kevin O'Neal, and
I'm one".  That's all I *can* be.  :-)

>> Thanks (not really) for that very painful journey down a list of long
>> forgotten songs. ;-)
>Forgotten, you say? HA! I say, and again HA! I have an 80's section in my
>store, and (sadly) it's larger than my Blues section.

Well, (again clearing up confusion ;) I meant that *I* had forgotten these
(through years of therapy;).  BUT, I did hear a good Cure tune this morning
that got me all nostalgic!  'Cause everyone *is* jumping on every body
else's train!

>> It's scary how many girls I knew that just loved that stuff.
>Scary only if you didn't take advantage of it.

Hey, you got to have standards!

>> Kevin (always stirring the pot ;-) in VT.
>Well, by gum, I remember when Pot was something you smoked...
                    Cheers                  ML

I thought that's what I was talking about.  ;-)

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: What'd I Miss?
>Hi, all.  Schrade's back!

Hey Schrade!  Welcome back!  Was wondering where you were.

>More good news: I'm going to the Atlanta WHO show!

*sniff*, I WANT TO GO!!  You'll have to tell me all about it on 9/30!

>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>Subject: Overindulgence is in the eye of the indulger
>I want to stick my big nose in a thread that Mark & Kevin have been
>discussing:  How much Who is too much, and where is the line that should
not
>be crossed?
>This is a very subjective matter, but one that I find very interesting.  I
>stepped up to that line yesterday and decided to pull back from that line.

That would be the line that *you* draw right?  I've looked right in the eye
of "my line" a couple times as well.  Bye, bye, Atlanta. :-(

>OK, now all I have to do is get my rationalizations together to explain to
my daughter that
>Santa may be showing up a bit light this year because Daddy wants to throw
down $300 to hear
>loud music.  I put that thought together with the fact that I am going to
one of the MSG shows
>a week later and BAM! I stepped back from the line.

BAM! (one of my fav. sayings), sounds like you have your priorities in line.
A kids life can suck.  Santa is the man!

>I clearly remember its description of Who fans as "guzzle tokers" having
the times of
>their lives.  I had to step over that line!

Sounds like it still applies today (having the times of their lives).
What's a "guzzle toker" anyway?  People who drink and smoke?
"Thank you sir, I'll have another!"

http://www.petetownshend.com/press_release_pr_display.cfm?id=2161
>-Brian in Atlanta

DOH!  Damn, missed that.  ;-)
*Go* Brian, *Go* Brian, *Go* Brian (doing my best cabbage patch)!

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT