Re: Roger interview in Manchester Online

The thing I always point out when every says there will be no new who album
is:

1. "I will never play live anywhere in The world again with The Who"-pete in
1983

2. Before The who played TKAA at west palm on August 16, 1997, Pete said into
The mic, "This is The last show of This tour, any tour."

3. Do The boys want to leave their recording career on The note of its hard??

They have proven They can come back and put on a great show as we have seen
on This tour.

scott
http://pilam76.tripod.com/TheWhoCD'S