Re: Pete's Autobiography

> There was some discussion when he last mentioned it along the lines that
> nobody was interested in dates and details from him.  Eveybody just wants to
> hear stories about it from his point of view.  Just put in  a disclaimer
> about the details.

Yeah but it seems Pete has been told some of his memories are *way* off.
He can't release a book full of easily proven inaccuracies.  He'd get lampoon-
ed in the press.

> If at all.  ;)  We already heard some of that on the Max R&B tape.  Somebody
> asked JAE if he recalled a particular concert.  So then we get a look at him
> at the show and his eyes are unfocused--he's gotta be dead drunk.  No
> wonder.

So many concerts & shows -  no human would be able to remember details from
all of them!

> >The only person I can think of who might be able to give an accurate &
> >non-diluted account might be Chris Stamp.
>
> Why's that?

Er, he seems pretty level-headed, smart.  He was there at beginning (near enough).
Even after he & Lambert got sacked in the '70's, it seems he still remained some-
what involved in WHO activities.  And he looks like an author, too.

- SCHRADE in Akron