Re: Roger interview in Manchester Online

I'm gonna stop getting my hopes up for that supposed
"new album."  Pete has said time after time that he
either can no longer write for The Who or for Roger's
voice, so I figure it's not gonna change.  There goes
my damned pessimistic attitude again.  I can believe
what Roger said, but then I agree with him.  Kenny
didn't really compliment John much.  John and Keith
could really play off of each other.  I don't remember
reading much on Pete's perspective though.  From
different sources I've read though, it doesn't seem
that Roger liked Kenny much at all.

Shanna