Re: Electric TOMMY

Hmm, well, from the brief bit I heard at the record show (my turntable
isn't working at the moment), its all keyboard, synthesizer, guitar, and
drums. Right now I'm just begging my dad to get the turntable fixed so I
can hear it!

I'd have to say my fave cover of Tommy has gotta be either the movie's
version (can't beat Tina!) or the London Symphany Orchestra's version
done by Lou Rizner. I have that one on vinyl and tape, from one of the
rare days the turntable didn't speed up to something like the
chipmunks...
    I never saw the broadway production, even though it came to Austin
during the summer. I was 11 at the time, and from what I had seen and
heard of it, I didn't want to go. I was perfectly happy with the movie
(ERNIE!) :)

~~BlenderBabe (hehe)~