Re: It don't really happen that way at all

I think watching a Quad video with Gary is a bit like driving your new
ferrari that has  a rip down the side of it.
as great as it is itll be hard not to look at the rip!

i think a lot of people find his activities repulsive which makes it hard to
be sympathetic.
Esp for us in Europe who have been familiar with him throughout his career.
Over the years there have been accusations of statutory rape and each case
was quietly settled out of court.
Not to mention the amount of stories the papers have carried  - i know we
shouldnt believe all we read -but in this case there's bound to be some
truth..

When these stories originally came out in the 70s and 80s people dismissed
them coz he was such a likeable character - but now it seems they may have
been true.
For people in USA it probably isnt as big a deal - it just seems like one
incident by a guy no-one really knows...

think back to the piictures of michael jackson with the kids...THAT
unnerving feeling is the one felt...

anyway,I dont want to go on too much about this - its straying waaaay off
the point here...
JC