Rolling Stone Cleveland Review

This is likely what Pete was writing about in his recent diary entry on
Jann Wenner and Rolling Stone Magazine.  It might be helpful if some of
us wrote in to the magazine say we're tired of reading the same old Who
reviews, and that it might be nice to read something fresh instead. I
mean, how many great bands are there out there right now to carry the
standard for rock 'n' roll?

This looks like the email address for the magazine staff:

letters@rollingstone.com

LB

>I received my copy of the latest Rolling Stone yesterday.  The
'Performance' section has a review of the Cleveland show.

>I will summarize:
>Pete claims to have invented the internet.
>The Who are old.
>The Who have not recorded any new music in 18 years, and have had many
reunion tours.
>The performance was as good as you could expect given the above.
>
>The reviewer seems to have gone in with the idea that given their age
and lack of new songs, The Who are barely justified in taking the
stage. Perhaps this reviewer is another frustrated artist who thinks
they deserve to be on the stage.