RE: Scott's little helper? ; Is it in my head, here from the sta rt

> >Oh please... None of those things are diseases. Or at least not described
>as such out here.

>Bjorn, The Netherlands uses the same International Classification of
>Diseases as the rest of the world.

I think Bjorn means "out here in the real world." ;)  Doctors are sort of
obsessed with finding diseases.

>If it's "not a choice", what is it?
>(Getting back to The Who) Poor Gary. Is he sick, or just doing what the
>rest of western society (except The Netherlands, I guess ;) thinks is
>wrong. *Is* there *really* a difference?

I don't think The Netherlands encourages child porn, either. ;)

There is a BIG difference in what different cultures consider to be a child,
though, and at what age they're ready for sex, which makes a certain amount
of this relative.  The important thing (for GG, anyhow) is that  he got
caught doing something that's against the law.  Did anybody hear if he
actually molested children?  Or was the porn all of it?

keets