RE: Scott's little helper? ; Is it in my head, here from the sta rt

At 09:57 AM 10/19/2000, L. Bird wrote:

>There is a BIG difference in what different cultures consider to be a
>child, though, and at what age they're ready for sex, which makes a
>certain amount of this relative.  The important thing (for GG, anyhow) is
>that  he got caught doing something that's against the law.  Did anybody
>hear if he actually molested children?  Or was
>the porn all of it?

Having stayed out of all of these off topic discussions(political and
otherwise), I for some odd reason feel compelled to comment on this one
post (and I promise to not comment further on the list).

While GG may never in his entire life touched a child in an inappropriate
manor I feel that he did molest children.  BECAUSE he wanted to look at
photos/film of kids, those children were subjected (in one way or another)
to some form of abuse.  The feeling that "he didn't abuse children" is
totally wrong IMO and from a society standpoint is an attitude that
desperately needs changing.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger/index.html