Re: Sick, SICK People !

>For what it's worth, and not to begin a whole non-who debate, particularly
>on such a touchy subject,...........
>The International Medical Community has the following listed in it's book of
>International Classification of Diseases (ICD-9)under the heading of
>"Deviation-Sexual":

HEY! I don't think this is appropriate material for this list!

Now, let's get back to politics. How 'bout that George W. Bush? Isn't he great?

Oops, sorry, I mean, let's get back to The Who. How 'bout that Pete
Townshend? Isn't he great?

Jim

"And you can believe me, because I never lie, and I'm always right.
So wake up and take a look at your only logical choice. Me. George
Tirebiter. (Paid for by the Tirebiter for Political Solutions
Committee, Sector R)"
	- The Firesign Theater