Wall of Sound/Blues-what Mark said/Storytellers

Did the Wall Of Sound article say that "Goin' Mobile" was on the disc?

Finally got mine, and ditto everything that Mark said.  What pisses me off
is that I've been making CD's of an '89 show for a trade with someone this
week, and as good as that show was, does anybody wish Pete had this change
of heart back on that high profile tour?  I'm beginning to think that his
hearing problem thing wasn't the only reason for him playing acoustic...I
think some of it was a form of pouting, such as .."I don't want to be here,
so I'm gonna strum away and give you a little electric every 20 minutes.  He
even said as much at the Wembly show in '89 (does anybody have this for
trade?)

And here's something else that will probably get me lots of hate mail, I
thing Storytellers, with the exception of Baba O'Riley, was boring.

Let the flames begin.