Re: Shoreline Ampitheatre -- ticket purchase

>Can someone please explain how all this works?   I don't go to a lot of
>concerts, but I never seem to get prime seats to the ones I do go to! I
>just don't get it.

Hard to say, but I'd infer that the local brokers noticed how The Who played
for the Bridge School.  It sort of took them by surprise last fall.

>One more thing.  I live in LA.   I've never been to Shoreline.  Can someone
>tell me about this place.   Isn't the capacity around 7,000 or something?

I think it's more like 20K with the lawn.  Your seat doesn't sound too bad.
Shoreline has a website where they show you how the stage looks from your
seat.  You might want to go by there and check to see how well you did.

keets