Re: Shoreline Ampitheatre -- ticket purchase

In a message dated 6/4/00 11:27:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Ballou1@aol.com
writes:

<< One more thing.  I live in LA.   I've never been to Shoreline.  Can
someone
 tell me about this place.   Isn't the capacity around 7,000 or something?
 I'm thinking maybe my seat's not so bad, but I'd like to hear from people
 who've been there. >>

Honestly, not to be negative, that's not a very good seat.  I sat in 202 for
the Bridge show, and I spent more time watching the video screen than the
stage.

Shoreline's capacity is close to 20,000, with 15,000 seated on the lawn.

ChicoTodd