Re: WHO Is This?

The Munich 72' show is one of my favourites!
That version of The Relay is amazing, Pete uses his feedback tehnique to
reach a new high during that number.

The complete version of that show is now making the rounds amongst traders.
I suggest  people pick this one up as it is highly recomended.

Dave...

http://www.petetownshend.net