RE: Guts, nuts, and what the hell is Pete talking about?

> I've always wondered something similar about "Naked Eye."
>
> Is it :  When you cover up your nuts....
> Or  :   When you cover up you're nuts....
>
> I know the lyrics in the liner notes say "your" but I've always
> wondered......Is "nuts" (as in...er...well.....men's balls) also
> a British slang word? (little help !)  Was Pete aware of the U.S.
> slang word (if that's where it originated) and just decided to
> use it?  Is it a misprint on the liner notes?  Am I thinking too
> much about it?  Why do I think of WHO stuff all the time?  Is
> there something wrong with me?  Well, we know the answer
> to that last one, don't we......  Well.....you WHO-freaks are all
> messed up too !!!
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I'm not messed up!  Don't know about the rest of
you though.  :)

	I've often thought about these lines as well.  It never has made
sense to me that by covering up my (your) "nuts" (in this country would be
the same as guts.....aka "you have no balls" )(as apposed to guts) that you
are then admitting there is something wrong. How does covering my nuts say
something is wrong?  I cover them every day!  The only thing that may be
wrong is that it's bloody cold!
	Makes more sense if your is really you're.  And, how does this tie
into two people with the same name getting different rooms.  I've always
assumed that Pete is talking about troubles with Karen?  If your is you're,
then it would say that by not expressing yourself, or covering up you are
crazy.  Better to get it all out.  Am I reading this correctly?

	Stay in tune, CHOKE, COUGH, CACK!!!!!  Sorry 'bout that, still
getting all the POWDER out of my lungs from yesterday's epic boarding.
2-3ft in the mountains!!
	Kevin in VT