Re: Misheard lyrics

>Actually, I have a vinyl boot:Pete Townshend - Never to Return from the
>Deep >End Euro tour (Cannes, France)  that has a song called "Little Easy
>Love" for
>A Little is Enough.  They tried to pass it off as an official release
>(Complete w/copyright).

I was in a record store once that had a live vinyl Who bootleg with
handwritten song titles on the labels. One of the songs listed was "Uncle
Riley." I asked the clerk if he could play it for me. When Roger introduced
the song, someone thought he said, "This is 'Uncle Riley.'" But he really
said, "This is a song called 'Relay.'"

Jim