Re: Lifehouse box Set

>The box, packaging, design and contents are just awesome.  Puts Avatar to
>shame.  £40 for this?  Don't tell Pete, but I would have paid £100.

Isn't it great?  If I didn't want to hear the CD's every once in a while, I'd
put it behind glass and hang it on the wall.

>I can imagine Brian in Atlanta getting RSI in
>5 years time having to write all this up!

Whattya mean 5 years?  Between this, BBC Sessions, Atkins new book, a two-album
Pete interview I just bought, a 1973 Melody Maker with a Pete interview I just
bought, I'l be in one of those wrist braces by the end of the week!

        -Brian in Atlanta