RE: Lifehouse and BBC not so Best Buy!

	Am I to understand that the BBC CD that I ordered just yesterday via
the net will not include the bonus disc???????
	Must I shoot someone at Best Buy???  AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhh!!!  I
thought I read on Pete's site that you could order on line with the bonus
disc??  AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh!!

	On a more cheery note.....IT HAS
ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
	Lifehouse in all it's glory is here!!!
	Jumping right into the Orchestrations now as I type here at work!!!!
	I must be a dork, 'cause I'm almost moved to tears!!
	A grand day in VT indeeeeeeed!  (I truly hope others have received
theirs now as well)

	Why we shouldn't listen to critics......There is a link to a review
of Lifehouse on thewho.net/news.  The reviewer states his frustration with
having to hold the entire box on his lap in order to follow the track
listing because.........the booklet is glued to the box!!!   What a
MARROOOON (as Bugs Bunny would say)!!!  Slide the damn booklet out of its
holder ya fool!!

	A couple of questions on Lifehouse:
	What is the deal with all the geometric designs?  Pete's site has a
bunch as well.  Is this to represent 'the grid' and the future??

	Also (I say this with everyone knowing how much I love Pete and The
Who), what the heck is the deal with L-I-F-E-H-O ???
	For those of you not in the US, "HO" is street slang here for Hoar
or Prostitute.  I mean, I don't get it!!   LIFEHO???   Where is the
U-S-E????  What marketing guy did this, and why did Pete approve??  I mean,
if it doesn't fit, then you must acquit!!!   Why not find some 6-letter word
instead??    The ONLY thing I can think of is that in the future will be 3
more CD's (of live Who tour Lifehouse materials....please, please, please
!!! ) to complete the set??
	Is there a logical reason to be found????

	Peace all and Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in 'a snow overwhelmed with another foot+ on the way' VT
	I'M GETTING TIRED OF SITTING ON MY PLOW!!!!  MY BUTT HAS FROZEN AND
THAWED MORE TIMES THAN I CARE FOR!!!   sorry.