Still Avartar (less) Bonus CD Liner notes

Still Waiting for Avatar. Maybe next week.It's a  mail thing.
Mark, did not mean to rub it in but some of my experiences with the
various mail systems that exist have been less than pleasant. In the
meantime.some are saying that BBC Sessions are not Live. I assure you
that those songs were recorded in one take,in other words Live.
Brian, as Mark says, it's their loss. Sorry it did not happen this
time. Your liner notes would have been great.
Regards,
Derick.