RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #29

> The best QUAD era boot TAKING THE CAPITAL (an incorrect reference to
> Largo, Maryland
> near Washington D.C. where many people thought this show was recorded).
> - - SCHRADE in Akron
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Yeah, but at the time The Capital Center (in
Largo, just outside the D.C. Beltway), where the show took place, was the
only indoor arena in the area. Both the Caps and the Bullets played there at
the time.  The fans attending the show were Washingtonian's.  Great Boot by
the way (IMHO).

> Yeah, those few lines got analysed & examined pretty closely !  I had a
> few
> Poetry Appreciaton flashbacks !
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Tells me how important the song is to everyone.
You should see the theory's now on Pete's site!!!!  Holy smokes!!!  I almost
feel bad asking Pete for the real meaning.  There may well be a bunch of Who
fans out there (myself included) who may be disappointed to find what Pete
was really talking about. Sometimes our own interpretations are more
important/better than the real meaning.

> My final thoughts on the matter & no more :  Before seeing the lyrics in
> print,
> I assumed the meaning was "when you cover up YOU ARE nuts."  After
> seeing the lyrics (& discovering pot !), I subscribe to Alan's theory
> regarding
> sexual suppression.  Enough !
> - - SCHRADE in Akron
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  OK, you can't get away that easily!!!   What the
H. does pot have to do with understanding sexual suppression!!??!! :)

> Welcome to the list, Jeff.  Please don't shoot anyone at your school.  The
> kids
> who pick on you are mainly idiots who will grow up & become very depressed
> for
> years & years.
> - SCHRADE in Akron
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Well said!!  Makes me think of the Fraser
episode where both Niles and Fraser confront their childhood bullies.
Classic!
	Jeff, don't call yourself stupid.   You're just distracted by
reality, like I was/am.  :)

> I JUST WANNA GO TO A WHO CONCERT!!!! Am I asking too much? :-(
> ilya
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  Speaking of tour/concert,
etc.,  any bits of new information out there about the new album, upcoming
tour, etc.??  It seems to be pretty quiet of late, and time is starting to
run short if a Spring/Summer tour is still a goal.  Why didn't I go to
Vegas, why didn't I go to Chicago, why didn't I go to Cali., why didn't I go
to Shep, why didn't I go to Vegas, why didn't I go to Chicago, why didn't I
go to Cali, why didn't I go to Shep, why didn't I go to Vegas ?...........
:(

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in VT.