RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #29

> >2-3ft in the mountains!!
> >	Kevin in VT
>
> Kevin:
> My family and I are heading to Stratton, VT next week.  It's good to hear
> that
> there is snow to be had.
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Got another foot Sunday night!  That's 3-4feet
in one week!  Spent all last evening plowing.  For those of you who haven't
tried it, plowing (or riding a mower or some sort) while listening to The
Who on your walk-man is awesome!  Great way to spend time outdoors.  My
air-drumming is in fine form. Check out this web site for the "no bull ski
report for VT"
	www.pbpub.com  click on "alpine report".

> Trying to stay in tune until I get my lift pass.
> Joe
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Sounds like you're well on your way!  Enjoy!

	"the snow is going to fall, enough to cover us all......."
	Kevin in VT.