Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #29

>The kids who picked on me in high school ended up pumping gas for a
>living :-).  Generally the people who pick on you in school are the
>people with the least going for them overall -- that's why they have
>to pick on others to make themselves feel good.

Hehe, I can relate. I wasn't picked on at school, but I did have "silent
enemies" (those people you hate, and who hate you, but never "officially"
say it). Now they're all either pregnant (which accounts for about 90% of
them - have they HEARD of contraception?) in jail, or working at
Woolworths.. ahh.. revenge is sweet.. and I didn't even have to lift a finger :)

>i bought a laserdisk of Who;'s Better.. just for the version of the Relay
>which isnt available anywhere else....but have never gotten a laserdisk
>player...arghhhh!!!!

That "Who's Better Who's Best" video is available here in Australia for the
teeny price of just $9.95! (about $6-$7US).. I nearly fainted when I saw how
cheap it was!

Cheerio,

Rebekah :)