RE: Lifehouse

>	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Thanks Keets for your elaboration's.  I need to do
>some more reading, and maybe listen to the end of the play again.  Did I
>fall asleep and miss the ending????

What?  The explosion?  Probably.  I was getting pretty tired by then myself.
  ;)

It's been a while since I listened to/read it, so I'm a little vague on
details, but basically I thought they went through it a couple of times (to
make sure you got it?).  Seems it would have been better to cut half of the
dialog out and add more music.  I didn't much like the sixties music in this
setting either.  Needed darker compositions.

keets