RE: And yet, even more about that dreaded thing called Lifehouse!

> Uncompleted?!  What did I pay $82.00 for then?  Yes, maybe "failure" *is*
> too strong, but I refuse to like it just because Pete wrote it (please
> keep in
> mind that, when I'm bitching about LIFEHOUSE, I'm bitching about the con-
> cept/story - not the individual songs - who would dare bitch about the
> songs?).

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  First of all, you are in way rare form today!
You're cracking me up!  Wait, here it comes..........BAaaaaahaaaaahaaaa!  I
haven't had this much fun reading since,....well,........since reading ML's
sig!

	Now, dude, you paid $82.00 for a glimpse into the process (as I
think Keets put it).   I didn't know that *that* was what I was paying for
either.  As Keets asks, is it the concept or the story........... that you
don't like?
	The story to me is...........eh,.........ok.  The concept is what
really hooked me.
	Then you take the ..........eh.......story and put it in this radio
play format, and you get................double eh.
	Ponder for a moment the "story" of Tommy or Quad in this radio play
format.  Pretty dry if you ask me.  Pass the ketchup!!
	I could be wrong, but I'm convinced that the concept *and* the story
will work great in a hard driven rock opera format, and even a movie.

>  QUAD (the concept/story) *is* very vague, I agree.  But still, why
> did QUAD change my life, while LIFEHOUSE just makes me yawn?  QUAD
> speaks, LIFEHOUSE reeks.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  :-)  speaks/reeks....good stuff Scott my man!  I
think Lifehouse would have spoken allot louder if it were released back when
it first was meant to be released.
	BUT, rock lifting us all to nirvana doesn't speak to you?  What do
you feel when you hear LAL, or Pete's solo on Water from IOW, or Pete's
Guitar on Young MB?  You're getting charged, right??  What do you feel when
you're in the second row running with Rog?  You, my brotha in The Who, are
being lifted to that house of houses!  Go there, be found.  Drink from the
fountain!  To me, the concept is the most important rock (or any music for
that matter) concept out there.

	 Maybe I should get help....

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  :-) again trying to contain
laughter.................we all can use help at
times.....papers.....rolling....sitting back.....relaxing........;-)

>  but it's kinda like a
> big 3-course meal that upsets your stomach after a while.  "Here, try
> these
> demos.  Now, have some radio play.  And for dessert, orchestra music."
> Sod
> all that !

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  :-)  I see it as the appetizer.  Hey,
orchestra's can be pretty damn powerful.

> Now that I think about it, Pete should've just released his demos of the
> whole
> thing & maybe a short synopsis.  That radio play really drags everything
> down.
> Uuugghhh, I can just hear that kid singing that "one note" thing.
> Uuugghhh !
> And that wife with the nag, nag, nag.  Why was the dude looking for his
> daught-
> er again?  Uuugghhh.  Spare me.
	 - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  :-) Baaaahaaaaha.  Too funny! The Radio Play to
me is Pete getting artsy.  Is it art or a performance ? ;-)

> I've heard those before....during "Young Man
> Blues !"
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Mmmmmm, Young Man Blues.............DOH!

> You got me there. Plus, I had a crush on Tracy. Then again, dem Hanson
> boys
> shure are perdy!!
> - -gern

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  You dirty old sod you!

> > What's the WHO BY LIFEHOUSE album?  Duh.  Am I missing something
> monumental?
>
> No....just a play on WHO BY NUMBERS because "Slip Kid" somehow
> got sucked into LIFEHOUSE.
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Damn!  I thought there was a jewel I was
missing!

> HOW COULD THEY EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT TO THE MEMORY OF MY DARLING MY
> MOON=
> IE?!?  IT'S BLOODY DISGRACEFUL!  HOW DAMN DARE THEY?  AND ROBBIE
> WILLIAMS?!=
> ?!?!?!  I HATED HIM ALREADY!!!!!  IT'S TRULY AN INSULT TO KEITH MOON AND
> AL=
> L HE EVER STOOD FOR OR ACHIEVED IN HIS SHORT LIFE!  ROBBIE BLOODY
> WILLIAMS.=
> Er, as you can possibly tell, I'm not the most impressed of people about
> th=
> at.
> Heather xx

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Ok, I give up.  Who the fuck is Robbie "bloody"
Williams already ??????  He's not,.....naw that's Bobby Sherman.
	Someone please educate this ignorant american!

>       After reading Mr. Schrade's most intelligent, perceptive, and
> fascinating post :-)

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  *MOST* intelligent, perceptive, and fascinating
post????  I think that's up for debate!

> .....heck, I wish I could meet all you guys, I'd
> buy you all a drink (beer on tap, right?).
> - -Jill-

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Man, I really like this girl!

> Subject: Re: More Lifehouse
> Killian's Red?  :)
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Mmmmmm, one of my favs.!

> Do you think the story is more important to what he's saying, or the ideas
>
> behind it?
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  See thoughts above.

	Wow, allot of great thinking going on here!
	Having ...........(hard breathing)............trouble......(hard
breathing)............keeping up.
	(Make note there is *no* "it" in that statement;-).

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in VT