MSG pondering

Re:[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  OK, what is the thinking out there??  If the show
starts at 7:30, how the hell are you gonna fit two shows into the time
remaining????  If Page/Crows play....let's say...2hours, that brings us to
9:30.  Factor in an intermission, and you're looking at 10:00 before The Who
hit the stage (ok 9:30 if Page only plays for 1 1/2 hours).  This to me
clearly means that The Who's set will be considerably shorter at MSG thenthe
2 1/2 - 3/4 hour sets we saw on the first leg.
I'm still hoping for a show on 10/9, but not if The Who's set is
sacrificed for Page/Crows.  Hmmmmmmm.  Ponder, ponder.......

Kevin seems to be assuming that there is a curfew at MSG.  Is that the case,
or could these shows run into the early am hours?

BTW - I just pulled a seat for the 10/4 show via Ticketmaster.

Jeff