Re: art and performance

Once again, Keets, you have summed things up perfectly.  I could not agree
with you more.

Let me take the questioning attorney's role:
Where do you think they are headed?  Will Pete get bored with performing
despite his love for his mates?

I think we are seeing signs that he is loosening up as a performer.  That
gives me hope that he *may* be able to avoid the boredom that he has
described.  I went to a '98 Pete show in Boston (warm up for Woodstock)
where it seemed he was truly enjoying himself.  I think that was one of his
experiments with the electric set up.  As I watched him that night, I was
certain that he would whip out the electic with The Who again.  I could not
have guessed that he would have actually enjoyed the company of Roger & John
enough to take it this far.

Jeff