Re: art and performance

>Let me take the questioning attorney's role:
>Where do you think they are headed?

They're such a quirky bunch of guys, I wouldn't even hazard a guess.  The
best hint so far is Roger's pronouncement that he'd like to tour next year.
:)

>Will Pete get bored with performing despite his love for his mates?

Haha!  That sounds like soap opera.

>I think we are seeing signs that he is loosening up as a performer.  That
>gives me hope that he *may* be able to avoid the boredom that he has
>described.

Seems like the way they've set up the tour gives him a break from the grind.
  Maybe that's what getting older does for them as rock stars--allows some
latitude in planning and some leisure to enjoy what they're doing.

keets