Do You Need Top-notch Seats for Shoreline & Sacramento???

Hi Everyone,

I expect to have some extra tickets to the Sacramento & Shoreline shows w/in
the week and would like to line up potential buyers now, if possible. I'll
have 3 for Sacramento & 2 for Shoreline, all in the center section, pretty
close to the stage. Send me an e-mail if you're interested in all or some of
these seats & I'll share the details. It's getting pretty close to show time
& I don't want to be dealing with this the days of the shows!

Veronika