I LOOOOVE MSG!!!

Hi,

Why is everybody e-mailing me trying to convince me that MSG is a great
venue??? Have I said otherwise?

I said I think it would be a wierd place. I love wierd places/things. I
love Shepherds Bush, White City and Hammersmith (my favourite parts of
London). I love my purple appartment and I love John's outfits. Hey, I even
like The Village People! (but not as much as The Who though, I'm not *that*
wierd)

Now I have never been inside MSG; and what I was just saying is that the
whole corporate thing that is going on is wierd. I didn't say anything
about acoustics or the look and feel of the venue. If it wasn't for Glasgow
and London, I would probably go there. And if it wouldn't be a wierd place,
I would be *VERY* dissapointed!

So you can all stop defending your own favourite Garden; I have nothing
against it... I actually have nothing against anything; I just *LOOOOVE*
it! And I'm not being sarcastic! I love this corporate shit; it's so funny
to see what Rock And Roll turned in to; it's actually showing us what it is
worth now... And I have always experienced every Who/PT show as; the more
trouble you go through to get there, the better the show will be!!! It's
like the band makes it up!

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar