RE: GoldmineassholesgivingBushahighcholonicwithMSG

	Thanks Brian for the insight into Goldmine Mag..
	They definitely lose their credibility with such inaccurate
statements (Who Came First vs. Who's Next) followed by their own subjective
opinion.
	Opinions *are* like assholes, in that everyone *does* have one, but
it's the inaccurate assholes that you just want to give a high cholonic to!
;-)

> Dan in TX
> P.S. Don't we all love the sig " quotes" from our good friend M. L.,

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I don't mind a good chuckle in my
day...Baaahaaahaa.  If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!  I'll give a good
Baaaahaaahaa for dumb Gore comments.  Is it that they are harder to find???
Doh!  Who said that???

> Subject: Re: MSG being a weird place + things
> Bjorn,
> George is right! I've seen them at MSG 14 times and they were always great
> there.
> This will be a great show,
> magik

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I want to go!!  Please add a show on 10/9 !!
Magik, isn't there something you can do??? ;-)

	Kevin in VT.