Re: Voices, I hear voices

From: Scott Schrade <schrade@akrobiz.com>
> Yeah, The WHO's singing seems to be the weakest part of their live
> show these days.

Yes, I'd have to agree.  Roger's voice is a little too rough now to do
anything other than flat-out rockers.  He really did in "Pure and Easy"
live.  Oddly enough, The Who back in the mid-60's probably did the best live
harmonies of any band out there.  Of course, they could hear each other
then.  Another good example of a song Roger can never quite pull off live is
"I'm Free."  He always cracks on "I'm waiting for you to follow meeeee
[crack]".

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm