Re: Voices, I hear voices

In a many cases that doesn't matter a whit, because passion and belief in
the music carry the performance.

What Pete did on Storytellers is absolutely gorgeous, and the little hitches
only became part of the personality of the music.  If he had a perfect voice
to start with, it would be more of a problem, but instead it's a voice with
definite character that suits his music very well.  I notice he's
experimenting with using it in different ways.

I tried to listen for where it broke and I couldn't find the spot.  He's
using the falsetto for effect way below where he actually has to.  Really
beautiful.

keets