Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #263

The TV sound does seem poor.  I have to turn it up a lot to get any
semblance of reality.  Were they unprepared for the volume maybe? ;)

Roger did adjust the notes a little.  He seems to have an excellent feel for
how is voice is behaving on a particular night.  He tries running the pitch
up, and if it doesn't feel good he comes back down the chord.

keets