Re: Who Videos!! - BEWARE

On Wed, 03 Nov 1999 01:22:51 +0100, hans hoekstra <hmc@euronet.nl> ,
late of Pablo Fanques Fair wrote:

>Like this fellow Van-fan, all I can do is issue a warning. Of course, I
>myself do not have any proof that Mr. Videos does not deliver - and I
>haven't been to his website yet - and I know it is dangerous to quote
>heresay, but I somehow think it would be a good idea to be most cautious
>before engaging in any trades here.
>
>Better perhaps, to start saving for that new PT and Who stuff which will
>be released in 2000. And which we will all HAVE to have anytime, anyway,
>anyshape, anyprice, now won't we?!

I saw a video on his list which I happen to have helped distribute
on another list. I was dubbing these for folks for no charge. I
suppose this joker got his copy from me and is now selling it.

BTW, I have the PAX broadcast if anyone wants it.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/