Re: VH1 Clip

It was two or three guitars. <grin>  Well, if you don't see it at the
website, then ask.  It can't look bad if the fans even want copies of
the commercials, can it?

BTW, that "1968" feature was the show which related music and politics
of the 60's.  For anyone interested in seeing it, VH1 generally has the
schedule on their website (wasn't working yesterday), and as backup
their features are listed at the "Rock on TV" website, as well.

keets