intro & DIG

Hi all,
After Brian's intro I realiised I hadnt introduced myself to the list -
I'm 25,in Ireland ,been a who fan since the age of 12(!) - 1st single I
ever bought was "you Better You Bet"..
I have seen the Who 5 times in the past few years which was great.

The question I have is what does everyone think of the last few efforts
by the band at new recordings?
I have to admit "It's Hard" is one of the weakest albums possible,but
later recordings such as "saturday's all right for fightin'" and "Dig"
from "the Iron Man" were fantastic!
"Dig" should have been on the "30 yrs of max R&B " box set..
any other views?

Jeremy