VH1 Clip

All this talk of this VH1 commercial with Townsed smashing a guitar
would be easier to descibe and discuss if someone recorded and uploaded
the clip onto thier website. I'm not concered about size I've sat
through 94 Meg downlaods. (Of course it helps pass the time when you
have a nintendo right next to your computer (-: )

why don't I do this myself you ask? Well if I had cable then I would
gladly do it. But I don't.

I will gladly put a link on my webpage to the site where I would endup
downloading this clip.

Thanks,
Brian Wright

PS: After this I'm off to the VH1 website. It's a longshot but it might
be there.