the bloody greatest band EVER are functioning once again(!)

Simon in Liverpool: Thanks for the subject line!
I mean:THIS IS A FUCKING WHO-LIST NOT A FUCKING TEA PARTY !  RIGHT? (Nicely
put Schrade!)
I've no interest in the WF soap opera, and only recently signed on to this
list as a result of my Ferociously renewed interest in the music of the Who.
This came about with the acquisition of the PT Live disc. And isn't it
ironic that it starts out with "On the Road Again"?
I chuckle at the press for the Messiah gig that refers to Roger as "Former
Who frontman Daltrey"
JC: You WILL be posting reviews, right? Nobody's bored here!
As for territorial pissings, not the White Fang stuff, but the recent
Nirvana reference, thanks to Dan and Mark. "Get Together" by the Youngbloods
is one of the quintessintial "hippie" tunes. I especially like the intro on
the "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" soundtrack (but I stray......I ain't
drinkin' TEA here, Schrade, I SWEAR!)
At the risk of offending those who are put off by mundane, or shall we say
"academic" items, I need to find set lists for the 1979 tour and would also
like to get a copy of a photo I saw on a Grateful Dead documentary which had
Pete and Jerry side by side onstage (I think it was from one of the "day on
the green" things in the Bay Area from the mid to late 70's....Very Cool!).
I already crossed into the "long-winded" domain, so I'll go ahead and add
this: I once bitched here that the content on this list was focused on the
Who's worst lists.  Now, I'd just like the content to be related more toward
the band, and less toward  WF, "conspiracy", and censorship.  We're all Here
For More!  Pass It On!
Cory