Re: Pete's site is the new Western Front.

    I'm glad you are against censoring views. I'm glad you support opposing "who
ideas" on this list. In case you missed the prior posts, the reason I kept
repeating the claim was that a mysterious "glitch" occurred in the system which
allowed all of my pro-fang views to be trapped in cyber purgatory for a while.
There, they were lost in a deep space and void until they were finally farted
out.

    And we now agree on another thing: the subject must die and discourse must
move on.  : )