Fw: Who in London and on ITV Tonight

> Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 06:56:41 PST
> From: "Fiona P" <fionapp@hotmail.com>
> Subject: WHO LONDON DATES ANNOUNCED!
>
> On Pete's site.
>
> Shepherd's Bush Empire
>
> 22nd/23rd December
>
> Tickets go on sale 9am Monday - see PT's site for phone no.

> (hurrah!)

wHoRlplaynginLOndodn?!!??  (deep breath, calm, calm, calm.)

The Who are playing in London!

Thanks for posting this Fiona, best news I've heard in a long time.

Despite being 28 years old and been a Who fan since I was 13, I've never
actually seen them live yet - something always goes wrong to stop me from
seeing them.  BUT NOT THIS TIME!  Are you  listening, world?  I said you're
not going to STOP ME FROM SEEING THEM THIS TIME!  (sorry, calm calm).

This morning I've convinced a friend who lives in London that he HAS to see
this gig - I'll buy his ticket if he put me up for the night.  I've already
got the 24th December off work, so I'll book the 23rd off as well.  Monday
morning I'll try and phone through for tickets for the Thursday night show.
RD says there are 2,000 tickets - is this per night or in total?

This could work!  I could be going!

-MB

NB: UK fans, watch out for the Who's Next documentary on ITV tonight, 23:15
in my region.  This is going to be a hell of a good month for Who fans.