Re: Cite for Pete Interview

I am trying to locate an interview by Pete in which, at one point, he discusses family and marriage.  I believe it took place sometime in the 90īs.  He says something about marriage being the most important promise of your life and I was very touched by it.  At one time, I read the interview in thewho.net article archive collection but for some reason cannot locate again the particular interview which contains this passage

If anyone can point me to the correct interview containing this discussion I would really appreciate it.

Also, I posted this request to Peteīs list and was attacked for wanting to discuss his personal life in the chat room.  There is nothing I am less interested in.  I have no desire to enter into any discussion regarding his personal life.  I only am posting to this list because I have been unsuccesful in locating this article and believe that readers of this list could be helpful.

 Also, Matt Kent has already referred me to the radio times interview which, when I checked it on the web, did not seem to contain this passage.

 Thanks to anyone who can help me out.