Al Capone was a Who fan

Yes, there are a lot of Who fans from Chicago apparently on this list.
Myself included.  Did you know that Al Capone had his favorite Tommy Gun
designed to look like Keith Moon's Pictures of Lily drums?

Also, thanks to those who responded to my Bob Mould posting.  Especially
Pamela in Wisco, for her detailed message.  Personally, I think Who
fans/Bob Mould (Huskers, Sugar) fans walk hand in hand.  What do you
think, Pam?  Not a bad observation for a "FIB"?

Until next time....

"...but I like every minute of the day."  PT