RE:Bob Mould

>apparently, this show took place last year.  Anybody know  anything
about it?  I would love to know.

About two years ago, Bob opened for Pete in NY. I think that sparked
Bob's interest in playing again. Having said that, Bob is either in the
middle of or has just completed his "last" full rock and tour (and album?). I
keep mentioning these guys on this last in the hope that someone will be
turned on to 'em, but Brit band Swervedriver are faves of Bob; were
initially compared to Husker Du and the Stooges (but MUCH more
psychedelic) and have covered both "In the City" and "Magic Bus."
Drummer Jez did some production and engineering on Ray Davies' most
recent (forthcoming?) project, and MOJO chose their most recent CD
(99th Dream, probably their weakest, but still great) as record of the
month; I think it's reviewed in the Keith issue. -E