RE: MOON FILM WARS

How common is it for a 35-45 to be exposed to rock music, be it on an
album, from a movie, ect., and become hooked so that they rush out and
get the CD? I'm not saying that there is an age limit on rock music
because I don't feel that there is. I just don't see people in that age
group being "exposed" to the Who. Don't they already know about them?
And if so have already made the decision whether or not to listen? If a
Keith Moon movie is going to attract anyone I think it will be that
18-24 age group. Oh.. I'm in that age group and I know the Who.
Nicole