RE:Tape Traders

Regarding this ridiculous message that was in the mailing list:
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 21:45:39 EDT
From: Dover87@aol.com
Subject: tape trading

hi people,
  recently I traded with another member of this list.  Bellboy905.  he sent
his videos a while ago and I have yet to send them because i just forgot or
didn't get around to it.  he cursed me out in an email and says he told
everyone that not to trade with me.  but dont listen even if you belive him
and i want to trade with you just ask for my tapes first before you send them.
Thanks

long live rock
ben

Boy, I just can't wait to trade with this maxi-genius.  Please, can I sent you some tapes and receive nothing?  Unbelievable!!!!!

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef