Re: Roger in Michigan

At 10:55 PM 07/02/98 EDT, Scott wrote:

>I was just wondering about the Roger tour, and the quality of the show.  Can
>someone provide feedback for the tour and if its worth attending?  I was
going
>to see it on July 8th in Michigan and am a little concerned of the lineup.
>Anyone attending this show to meetup with?  I went to see another
instrumental
>show, not WHO material though, and was hardly impressed.  Give me some
info to
>think about.  Thanks.

I'm going, but won't see my first show till Monday in Minneapolis.  I've
heard from someone who was at the Beacon Theatre show (that Roger didn't
perform at) that it was spectacular and add Roger's voice and it will be
even better.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my homepage: http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger