Meet Roger

Here is one for all of you with lots of disposable income.

Received a catalog from a company called Command Performance in yestedays
mail.  I opened it to find a full page add for the BRS and a sleeveless T
shirted picture of Roger from one of the recent Quad shows.  Above his
picture was a catalog item called

"Meet Roger Daltrey"
  BE THE GUEST
  OF HONOR AT
  THE ULTIMATE
  ROCK CONCERT

It describes "The Ultimate Rock Fantasy for Two, item #CM2598",  that
includes things like backstage passes, admittance to rehearsal, dinner with
cast and crew, prime seats, and personally autographed posters from Roger.

Interested?  Call 1-800-873-8263.

A package appears to be available for all the BRS concerts scheduled
between July 12, (Rochester,NY) and August 8, Kelseyville,CA.)

BTW, the price is $900.00 and I think you have to add sales tax if you are
from NJ or TN

I started a "send me to the Ultimate Rock Fantasy Fund" at work today.
Only raised a few dollars, but I sure got everyone talking about Roger,
nice picture, and nice to see some advertising being done for Roger.

   .....so anyone want to split a package??.....  :  )

Carla