Howard Stern Show 7/6/98

 Hi all, Was not too amused this a.m. when Howard and Co. made fun of
Pete in reference to his "I AM A WOMAN" statment of a few years ago. And
what was even worse aws that they trashed one of my favourite songs by
singing or making up a parody of "Behind Blue Eyes"! and made further
reference to doing the same with "Pinball Wizard",all it seems in an
effort to take the piss out of the Gay community or at least celebrities
who are Gay or had said something like what Pete did. I do not really
care what Pete's sexual preferences are or anybody's for that matter,but
when you start  trashing The WHO,their music,their main songwriter,I at
least have to ask why? I usually listen to Howard on a fairly regular
basis and I know that a lot of the show is centered around fun,but I
did'nt think that this was all that funny at all. Am I missing something
here? what do you think? Regards, Derick.

Derick Bhupsingh
d056071c@dc.seflin.org