Re: WHO make it to Muzak

>From: PAULJNORT@aol.com
>
>Also,  tonite I rented the
>"rolling stones R & R circus" video, and they do show The Who doing  A Quick
>One  in it's entirety---which I remember from the Movie Theatre version of
>TKAA  (as opposed to the video of TKAA which comes in at "dine, dine, dine"),

An interesting theory, but they are in fact singing "cello, cello,
cello...", as they wanted to use actual cellos in the song at that point
but hiring real cellists was too expensive.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend