inquiries

Hey Who fans-
              I've been away for three months, so sorry for old info. w/new
questions.

              I was driving down 696 in Michigan tonight, listening to WGFA
during a killer thunderstorm.  Towards the end of the song, when Keith(the
greatest R&R drummer ever) kicks in with his too-short portion, the sky went
crazy.  LIghtening bolts of all sizes and magnitude litup the sky in an
incredible light show.  It was almost religious!  All I could think about was
TKAA and Keith encircled w/lights on his drum riser.  Unfourtunatley my song
ended along with the light show--dam!

          I have been blessed with seeing The Who three times on the Quad/TED
tour; origional MSG show (2nd night), Denver last fall, then Great Woods
Massachusetts this past summer.  Each has its own special portion I like.
 MSG spectacle, the live Jimmy narrator and first show since Tommy.  In
Denver, Pete plugged in and just made my night.  I thought I'd never see that
again in my lifetime.  The Great Woods show was just another opportunity to
see the 'Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World'  play again for my
enjoyment.  I need another fixx soon......

         Questions:
                1)  Does anyone know/have a copy of the Pete show in Chicago?
 I thought I hear HBO televised the soldout show at The House of Blues and
I'd reallly like to get ahold of the show to view.

              2)  Someone was talking about a CD-ROM version of Tommy for the
computer.  What was it, and how can I get a copy?  It wasn't the movie, but a
game/information piece.

                                              Thanks for the help.
                      jsm

  'FULL MOON.....late of the earth'